Friday, June 29, 2007

Blogs and comments

Creating new blogs once in a while is an overwhelming deed. Sharing ideas, facts and opinions wherein strangers could feel the same way as what you have meant it. Blogging is like talking with your friends. Sometimes, life is so busy wherein friends is invisible. Searching them is an another story. And the best way to feel us calmed whenever we are in a peak of crisis is releasing it through our voice by means of writing, texting, updating our diary and even chatting with someone. As for me, I prefer to blog and search for a solution. I find it thrill whenever I read a comment from my blogs, there is really a sense of excitement that someone somewhere there is such a God's creature whom gave me an effort to read my blogs.

Thanks for making me happy in a little way. ;-)

No comments:

How To Make Mango Graham Shake

What you need:  1 pc ripe mango 1½ cups crushed grahams 3 tbsp mango-flavored condensed milk or any regular condensed milk 1 tbsp suga...