Friday, January 25, 2013

Pray anytime, anywhere

I want to inspire each mom to teach their children to talk with Jehovah God anytime, just the way they treated their friend.  I found a new song from WatchTower published to their site JW.org.  This is a new song wherein a child reminds himself to take a minute of talking with God anytime and anywhere he is.

Here's the lyrics:


Anytime anywhere I can pray
And Jehovah will hear what I say
When each morning I wake I remember to take
Just a moment to thank Him for this day
For the wonders I hide on the way
In my mind, in my heart I can pray
Even when there’s a crowd and I can’t pray out loud
Still Jehovah will hear me anyway

Anytime anywhere I can pray
And Jehovah will hear what I say
And the night he will hear when I call he is near
Anytime anywhere I can pray

Hope you guys enjoy singing....

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

What a delightful song for young and old alike. Thanks for sharing.

Leighyeah said...

Thank you for watching!

John said...

We all love this song. Try getting the tune out of your head! Anyone got the chords written down yet?

lea said...

Hi there! thanks for the correction, I appreciate it much!

Anonymous said...

Just It Is Good To Remember To Say THANK U.

liezel said...

this is my favorite song, thanks for sharing this :)

Kayla said...

I am doing a Moses play, and I am his wife, and these are the songs we are singing:
Pray Anytime
Listen Obey And Be Blessed

How To Make Mango Graham Shake

What you need:  1 pc ripe mango 1½ cups crushed grahams 3 tbsp mango-flavored condensed milk or any regular condensed milk 1 tbsp suga...