Friday, December 5, 2008

Fun City


Well, that's my daughters favorite hang out. I always see to it that I have free time in order for her to send her to a mall..here in Davao she wants discovery city in Nccc mall. I also love to go there but their rules as using a socks even me is not so comfortable but i try to manage it as long as my daughter is enjoying on what he does in life..

anyways, there are a lot of places that kid could enjoy even at home like biking, in a garden - swing while having a picnic, playing games - taguan anything that made them happy..even inviting other kids to have a snack at home...as a mother it really made sense that I fully devote my time to her.

That is the essence of having a family.

No comments:

How To Make Mango Graham Shake

What you need:  1 pc ripe mango 1½ cups crushed grahams 3 tbsp mango-flavored condensed milk or any regular condensed milk 1 tbsp suga...