Sunday, January 25, 2009

Credit Card Problem

Problem? waaaaaaaaaaaahhh! yup, I have a really really really BIG problem with regards to my credit cardssssssssssssssssssss.....

Since I don't have work now, I can't resist my mind thinking of my problem financially. Though my husband sends me his allotment monthly but the thing is I can't help him now solving our finance problem because I am the one taking good care of my daughter. I can't dare myself working again and leaving my daughter in her nanny. I still have to wait for 2-3 years more for her to live independently. For now, I am trying to teach her to live on her own. like eating by herself, getting what she wants in refrigerator and dressing her own.

Late this morning, one of the BPI called me on my landline, waaaaaaaahhhh! How can I pay my debt? Thinking that the allotment that my hubby sends to me is not fit to my budget anymore. I still have more debts to pay, more thing to consider that paying those debts. I think I'm dying! huhuhuu.....

Just this noon, I cried due to someone makes me cry...A girl who judges my personality without thinking it first if it is true or not. MISCOMMUNICATION? maybe. but the thing is she has no right to talk to me like that. well, i believe that her conceince is in her back....

Problem, problem problem....when it will end?

1 comment:

Paul said...

It's really hard to think when you know that you are going to face something serious like a credit card problem. I had it once and it was a burden. Maybe this Yelp Review Page of NDR could help you. Check them out.

How To Make Mango Graham Shake

What you need:  1 pc ripe mango 1½ cups crushed grahams 3 tbsp mango-flavored condensed milk or any regular condensed milk 1 tbsp suga...