Sunday, January 27, 2013

Home remedy for Wart Removal

The girl thing!

I've been so busy those past weeks, It seem not so obvious that I haven't time to check on to mirror and see what is all about my neck..its a wart! ewww.. I hate to admit it but I have it....

The warts commonly seen on the skin that are caused by a viral infection. When we say "viral" it is a quickly and widely spread or popularized especially by person-to-person viruses!  But other says that  Warts typically disappear on their own with time, but it may take years. 

I found this helpful site that can remove our warts, and it can do at home.
Home remedy for Wart Removal

Hope this would help  :)

No comments:

How To Make Mango Graham Shake

What you need:  1 pc ripe mango 1½ cups crushed grahams 3 tbsp mango-flavored condensed milk or any regular condensed milk 1 tbsp suga...