Wednesday, August 22, 2007

Dream interpreter?

Last night, I dreamed somewhere we are in an old catholic church whom I found my husband having ill. It was merely a breathtaking experience. But thank to God it was only a bad dream. I woke up very late, for about 8:10am and to think I have to cook food for breakfast and at the same time for lunch. I don't trust too much my helper for cooking, It's an anxious thing to do if i'll give much confident to them, to think that my daughters health depends on the food she intake.

I'd like to share the article I'm reading about dream interpreter.

Old Church :
This may show your religious beliefs, or feelings about organised religion. Sometimes it gives an experience of your link with the web of life of which you are part. If you have a strong feeling of meeting something beautiful in the church, then it shows this link with the web of life, and represents your times of opening to that awareness. It also represents orthodox beliefs, the dogma of religious organisations.

Illness :
Dreaming of illness is often a way of showing you that you have painful feelings that need to be attended to. Often these feelings were experienced and not fully felt at an earlier period of your life, and now need to be healed or released. At the very least they need understanding. Do ask yourself though, if this is the way you get love, by being ill.

After reading, I therefore conclude that I just missed my husband 100%. Well, he signed a contract for 9 months. And it is a long waiting month. We both have to suffer for the better of our future. hehe...at least, we have plans after pursuing that.

No comments:

How To Make Mango Graham Shake

What you need:  1 pc ripe mango 1½ cups crushed grahams 3 tbsp mango-flavored condensed milk or any regular condensed milk 1 tbsp suga...