Friday, August 17, 2007

Unique


Since my sister arrived from Dubai, my whole family are very busy partying, shopping and eating at any restaurant they'd like. It's happy seeing my niece enjoying their time with their tita. Well, if we have enough blessing why hiding yourself from sharing it. When were on their age, we don't experience receiving pasalubong to our titas. We are exposed from fighting between our auntie's and mommy. And sad to say, until now. We suffered from this dilemma. The only difference is we can easily escape from that incident because we already have our own money. We are not dependent on them. This is the only thing that i prayed of. I don't want nicole to exposed such trauma experience. That's why I'm excited to transfer to our own house for us to separate from my mommy's insult. We're not living in one roof. But we lived at my sister's house since it's vacant. I just hope that my mom will changed for the better of all. We are suffered from her attitude. We loved her of course but we don't want her to control our life. I want her to realized that all are unique. She can't control the things she wanted to be. I guess respect and love makes us feel what family really means, and money can't buy that.

Anyway, everytime I feel depressed I know that God is there beside me. Watching me.

No comments:

How To Make Mango Graham Shake

What you need:  1 pc ripe mango 1½ cups crushed grahams 3 tbsp mango-flavored condensed milk or any regular condensed milk 1 tbsp suga...