Tuesday, June 18, 2013

Paradise Beach Resort with Family



I had been truly enthusiastic about the thought of Relax, after a busy day of work, our body needs to rest. And I ended up feeling like I wanted to go to the beach, and that’s a good thing!  Relaxing is easy on Paradise Beach, the place is clean, calm and with the good atmosphere. Watching the birds flying and the sand is soft and white as sugar, brilliant sunshine and azure waters abound. 
It is a great place at an amazing location, situated at the Island Garden City of Samal. A very refined and very nice quite place. Very easy to access, a short drive from downtown, making it convenient for day trippers like me who want a short land trip from home-to-beach travel.  And it is really best for me because I can still check my emails, and communicate with my boss if it is needed. A convenient place to relax, and still be responsible of our life, career and family.
Every time my daughter wanted to go somewhere, I always suggest Paradise Beach – one of my favorite beaches for a family trip. It’s beautiful and spacious, and is safe for children to swim or paddle.  It is a good place to unwind grabs a couple cocktails and chat with friends.  It is really a perfect for a day trip.

No comments:

How To Make Mango Graham Shake

What you need:  1 pc ripe mango 1½ cups crushed grahams 3 tbsp mango-flavored condensed milk or any regular condensed milk 1 tbsp suga...